Ticket Policies - Updated for 2013
There are four types of performances at The Freeman Stage at Bayside. Please remember that ALL SALES ARE FINAL for ticketed events. A general admission ticket gains access to a performance with no designated seating, unless specified otherwise.
1. Community Performances - performances are free of charge for all including children 18 and under. No seating is provided - BYOC (Bring Your Own Chair).
2. Legacy Performances – performances require a ticket. Children 18 and under receive free admission. No seating is provided - BYOC (Bring Your Own Chair).
3. Spotlight Performances – performances require a ticket for all, including children 18 and under. Ticket prices vary based on the specific performance. No seating is provided - BYOC (Bring Your Own Chair).
4. Special Concert Events - ticket prices and seating (assigned or general admission) may vary depending upon the event. Everyone, including children, must have tickets for these events.
• Community, Legacy and Spotlight performances are considered general admission with no designated seating, unless specified otherwise. Patrons are reminded to bring lawn chairs for seating for these performances.
• Tickets for paid performances may be purchased in advance on our web site or in person at the Box Office. The Box Office is open on performance days beginning two (2) hours before the start of the performance. Tickets purchased online are not mailed. Tickets must be printed at home, picked up at Will Call (per request), or opened on a Smart Phone for scanning. User must download the Walletini App for Smart Phone scanning.
• Forms of payment accepted include Cash (when Box Office is open), Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
• Tickets for outdoor events are non-refundable, even in cases of inclement weather, unless the area is officially closed due to public safety reasons. No refunds will be offered.
• A handling fee will be applied to all ticket purchases and is non-refundable.
• Resale of tickets for events held at The Freeman Stage at Bayside is prohibited.
• Events are subject to change without notice.
The Freeman Stage at Bayside is an outdoor venue and inclement weather may result in the cancellation of events. Tickets for outdoor events are non-refundable, even in cases of inclement weather, unless the area is closed due to public safety reasons. No refunds will be offered. Check with the Box Office about a possible exchange. For the most updated information, visit this website (freemanstage.org), check our Facebook page (facebook.com/freemanstage) or Twitter feeds (twitter.com/freemanstage), or call The Freeman Stage hotline (302-436-3015). Events are subject to change without notice.